You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

Sorry.

No Sound, No Fun...apparently. But I must represent all the people who have defunct speakers.

4th of July Colonial Town 4th of July Colonial Town

This is cool

It's good, but I want to play it. (the music could have been more fitting too.)

Bloodspill234 responds:

wat do you mean you want to play it?
thankyou anyways

Dead Bodies DEMO Dead Bodies DEMO

All the fun of clicking buttons!!

don't release something until it's finished...and it could use a ton of work anyhow.

donut688 responds:

it works just sometimes its a little bit glitchy just restart your computer and try again

this happened to me once

Pimp My Warthog: Classic Pimp My Warthog: Classic

Erm...

Maybe I missed the point, or the start button...but it seems like all you do is slightly customize and re-color a warthog...and thats..................not fun.

RSS Gadget RSS Gadget

"Amout"

If you want your tool to be taken seriously, you'd better take it seriously first. "Amout" isn't a word. And People on Newgrounds probably aren't all that interested in this type of flash anyway.

Bod720 responds:

I did/am take/taking it seriously. People do make mistakes y'know!

Tetris: Charity Edition! Tetris: Charity Edition!

Ugh...

So technically it's a good game of tetris.
I feel like someone just kicked my balls though.
THOSE POOR VILLAGER!!
way to rub it in.

Perspective Tutorial . Perspective Tutorial .

Interesting

While, I probably won't be studying it, The tutorial is an interesting, fast-paced slideshow of how one could manipulate perspective. Not amazingly in-depth, but anyone looking for depth will probably take a class instead. Good Stuff.

Wall Street Massacre Wall Street Massacre

RESIDENT CUTSCENE

Fun game. The movie is well done, good looking, and humorous. The added bits of gameplay keep the player invested in the great looking cutscenes. It feels like a stick-figure, 2-d version of Resident Evil's interactive cutscenes. Good Stuff.